The REAL Money Doctor’s
Focus For Retirement
Dr Fred Rouse, CFP
The REAL Money Doctor
Thank you for agreeing to be my guest for this interview.
I have your time slot scheduled on my calendar.
Please check your email for the confirmation.
If you don't see it in your inbox, please check your spam folder and then white list our email address.
BEFORE THE SHOW
Please provide a picture of yourself that we can use for the show.
This is generally a quality PR head shot.
Also provide a short bio that we can use to appropriately introduce you to the audience.
ON CAMERA ZOOM LINK
I will send several reminders for this interview that will be held ON CAMERA via Zoom. Please check your camera and have a good quality mic for the interview as I want to make sure that everyone can clearly see you and hear your message along with the link back to your site.
The Zoom will be sent in the email confirmation and is: https://zoom.us/j/7550958861
about The FORMAT
The REAL Money Doctor's Focus For Retirement uses a 7 minute format.
You'll have 7 minutes to answer 7 questions with webcams on!
1. Who is your ideal client?
2. What is the problem you solve?
3. What are the typical symptoms people experience with that problem?
4. What are the common mistakes people make when trying to solve that problem?
5. What is one Valuable Free Action (VFA) that the audience can implement that will help them solve that problem?
6. What is one Valuable Free Resource (VFR) that you can direct people to that will further help with that problem? (this is where you nominate your landing page)
7. From all your years of experience what is the most Valuable Free Tip (VFT) that you can give people?
This meeting is for being interviewed for my "The REAL Money Doctor Podcast" series. We talk about all things Money, Life and Retirement.
Provided the interview goes well, it will be distributed to tens of thousands of people and we'll publish at least seven long lasting backlinks to your nominated landing page.
- It's webcams on
- Dr Fred will welcome and introduce you using your short bio.
- When the interview commences and you'll have just seven minutes to answer the seven questions listed above.
(These questions will be included in your confirmation email but you might want to copy them as well)
A COUPLE NOTES:
NOTE 1: Please make sure your microphone is high quality and you're in a quiet space for the interview.
NOTE 2: You need to be on a high capacity internet connection which in most cases means cable, not wireless. A hotel wireless will probably not handle this well.
Remember: The interview is conducted with webcams on, so don't be having a bad hair day!